Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following information sets out the conditions of use of www.sadalooms.com.au
This website has been developed for use of customers and intended customers. You agree not to use the website in any way that causes or is intended to cause access or the website to be damaged, interrupted, or impaired in anyway including but not limited to:
Causing annoyance or nuisance, inconvenience or mischief
Fraudulent purposes or in connection with unlawful or criminal activity
Breach of copyright, trademarks, confidence, privacy or any other right
Copyright 2017 Sada Looms
When you place an order to purchase a product from Sada Looms, we will send you an email confirming receipt and details of your order. Our acceptance of this offer to purchase will be at the time we dispatch that product to you and a confirming email in this regard is sent. The acceptance will be complete at this time. It is agreed at the time you place an order it is your intention to enter into a contract with Sada Looms.
Pricing & Availability:
Prices are shown in AUD and will be charged in AUD. Sada Looms list products for sale on its website as indicated. Whilst we use our best endeavors to fulfill such orders, we cannot be held responsible if the products are not available at a given point in time. It is further noted that dispatch times indicated below are a guide and are not guaranteed dispatch times and should not be replied upon as such.
www.sadalooms.com.au assumes all sales are made to persons over the age of 18. If you are under 18, you need to have the involvement of a parent of guardian.
Payment is only accepted by means of the credit card type as shown and Paypal. We are unable to process any other payment form.
Alterations to Terms & Conditions:
We reserve the right to makes changes to our website, policies, terms & conditions at any time.
Should you breach any Terms or Conditions, and we take no action against you, we shall be entitled to invoke our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions.
The above Terms & Conditions are governed by the laws applicable of the state of South Australia. Both parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South Australian Courts.
Communications from us to you:
If you have any queries or concerns relating to our website or our products or services or these Terms & Conditions please forward your query to the following email address: www.sadalooms.com.au
If you do not wish to receive unsolicited information about future products or services from us, then please inform us in the manner specified on our website or email us as indicted above simply stating: UNSUBSCRIBE.
Gift Vouchers & Credit Notes:
In these Terms & Conditions:
‘AUD’ means the currency of the commonwealth of Australia
‘Expiry Date’ Gift Vouchers have a 12 month expiry date from date issued.
The Terms & Conditions set out below apply to all Sada Looms gift vouchers and credit notes.
- If you are given a Sada Looms voucher to another person, you should ensure that the recipient is aware of the Terms & Conditions applied to the Sada Looms voucher and the relevant expiry date of the Sada Looms
- Sada Looms vouchers can be purchased via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange shipment and payment.
- Sada Looms vouchers activate when purchased.
- Once you purchase a Sada Looms voucher you cannot subsequently add value to it.
- The expiry date of Sada Looms vouchers is printed on each Sada Looms gift voucher. Any balance that remains on the card after expiry will not be available for use.
- You must treat your Sada Looms voucher like cash. We have no obligation to replace or refund value for lost or stolen Sada Looms
- We reserve the right to place a stop on Sada Looms gift voucher if:
- You report that your Sada Looms voucher has been lost or stolen; or
- We believe (or reasonably suspect) that you have used your Sada Looms voucher (or will use) your Sada Looms voucher contrary to the Terms & Conditions.
- You are responsible for your Sada Looms gift voucher, and are liable for all transactions made using your Sada Looms gift voucher.
- Sada Looms gift voucher may be used as personal or business gifts, but must not be used in connection with any marketing, advertising or other promotional activities unless you obtain our prior written approval from Sada Looms
- Use of our name or brands or any names and logos of Sada Looms (other than in connection with the purchase or use of Sada Looms gift voucher) is strictly prohibited.
- If you have any requests about your Sada Looms voucher, please visit email us at email@example.com
- Your Sada Looms gift voucher can be redeemed for goods online at sadalooms.com.au up to the value loaded onto your Sada Looms gift voucher. Any value redeemed is deducted from the Sada Looms voucher balance.
- Your Sada Looms gift voucher should be treated as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. Once activated, Sada Looms gift vouchers may only be used for purchase online at sadalooms.com.au and cannot be returned or exchanged for cash.
- You cannot resell or on sell Sada Looms gift vouchers.
- Your use of the Sada Looms gift voucher at the Sada Looms online store at sadalooms.com.au is subject at all times to the policies (and, where applicable, other terms and conditions) of Sada Looms regarding the goods made available by it.
- Where price of the goods being purchased with the Sada Looms gift voucher exceeds the Sada Looms gift voucher balance, you must pay the amount exceeding the Sada Looms gift voucher balance by an alternative payment method at the discretion of Sada Looms
- Once your Sada Looms gift voucher has reached a nil balance it cannot be re-activated.
- If you have any questions about you & Sada Looms gift vouchers or if you wish to make a complaint about your Sada Looms gift voucher, please us using the “contact us” section at sadalooms.com.au all questions and complaints will be responded to within five (5) business days of receipt.
- We can change or update these terms and conditions at any time and will publish the updates on sadalooms.com.au you should check these terms and conditions when you visit www.sadalooms.com.au If you have purchased a Sada Looms gift voucher, the terms and conditions current at the time of purchase are valid. You should keep a copy of the terms and conditions provided to you at the time of purchase.
No refunds accepted on sale goods. We will happily offer an exchange or credit note.